The Healing Game
The Healing Game
Beau Revenaugh and Carter BurnettMarch 28, 2024
Gridiron Gaming
Gridiron Gaming
Lucas Tung and Tyler CheungMarch 28, 2024
Dunking On Stereotypes
Dunking On Stereotypes
Dylan Robinson, Max Merkel, Tyler Martin, and Grace GormleyMarch 28, 2024

Brief: Girls lacrosse trumps Sequoia 18-1

Paul Bienaimé
Headed towards the goal, Alanna Mitchell (’13) breaks through a wall of Sequoia defenders. The Vikings went on to crush the Ravens 18-1.

Palo Alto High School girls’ lacrosse team defeated the Sequoia High School Ravens 18-1 under the Paly lights.

After a tough 19-10 loss to St. Ignatius on Wednesday night, the Lady Vikes redeemed themselves tonight. Charlotte Biffar (’13) opened the game with an immediate goal. The Lady Vikes then scored four additional goals within the first few minutes of the whistle. The Ravens responded by netting their first goal six minutes into the half.

Sequoia lacrosse remained scoreless for the remainder of the game. As the clock ticked, Paly’s offense went on to tally six more goals. The Lady Vikes ended the half with a 11-1 lead.

Their scoring momentum carried into the second half, as the Lady Vikes netted six more goals.

The game came to an end with a last minute goal for the Vikings, carrying out the victory and ending the game with a score of 18-1.

The Lady Vikes will be facing the St. Francis Lancers (8-1) at home next Thursday at 5:30 p.m.