Paly girls lacrosse loses 10-3 to Mountain View
Avery RellerApril 25, 2024
Girls lacrosse fall to Los Gatos 13-5 tonight
Eliza Gaither, Creative Director • April 24, 2024
Photo courtesy of Celeste Bates
Paly Baseball Defeats Gunn 11-3
Tyler Martin, Online Editor-in-Chief • April 20, 2024

Paly Girls Field Hockey Ties Homestead 0-0 on Senior Night

In a high intensity match, a high turnout of fans kept positive energy rolling throughout the game in honor of the seniors
Photo by Karen Hickey

Paly girls field hockey played Homestead last night on their senior night. Through a tough and competitive battle from both teams, the game ended in a tie of 0-0. 

Although the team was hoping to win in honor of the seniors, they were still happy with the turnout of the game and other aspects of the night. 

“It’s obviously a special night for everyone, but I think that the best part is the fans,” sophomore Charlotte Barclay said. 

The stands were full all game and bursting with high-energy students, siblings, parents, and faculty, which made a noticeable positive impact on the game. 

“Everyone on our team could tell the difference it made in our energy,” sophomore Charlotte Barclay said. 

With positive energy on the field from start to finish, the team was especially proud and grateful for their seniors, and the seniors themselves were feeling bittersweet as their time on the field is beginning to approach its end. 

“This game was extra special because of the ceremony and made me reminisce about all of my memories and experiences on and off the field over the past four years,” senior Aspen Stitt said. 

The underclassman also reflected on the senior’s contributions and overall effects. 

“They have come out every day and represented what it means to be a part of the field hockey program,” sophomore Charlotte Barclay said. 

With their potential final game of the season coming up, the team is savoring their time together and working their hardest to make the most of the last couple of weeks.