Paly Badminton Loses to Lynbrook 28-2
Paly Badminton Loses to Lynbrook 28-2
Lucas Tung May 2, 2024
Paly girls lacrosse loses 13-4 to Gunn and honors seniors in traditional celebration
Avery Reller, Social Media Manager • May 2, 2024
Paly Boys Volleyball falls short to Saratoga on senior night
Josie Vogel, Staff Writer • May 2, 2024

Paly girls lacrosse loses 10-3 to Mountain View

After a tough battle, the girls varsity lacrosse team fell to Mountain View but are keeping their heads high and spirits up

Paly girls lacrosse lost to Mountain View 10-3 on Wednesday. Through the hot weather, enduring sunshine, and abundance of mosquitoes, the girls were battling both the opposing team and the climate during this challenging game. 

After a relaxing spring break, the first few games back were a hard adjustment for the team. “It was a tough game coming back from break,” senior Eliza Gaither said. “I feel like we just need to settle back into playing together.” 

Although the team lost, they did not lose their energy and determination for a moment that the clock was running. “They kept knocking us down, but that just gave us more fire to get up and work harder,” senior Ellie Roth said. 

“It was a tough game coming back from break and I feel like we just need to settle back into playing together.” – Eliza Gaither 

Although there were good moments, the team recognizes the importance of focusing and honing in on their skills for the final few games coming up. “I think we played well but definitely not our best, we fell short in the game on both our offense and defense,” senior Katie Yen said. “We are using this game as a learning experience and will practice scenarios well.”

The team has a promising future and end of season with their maintenance of positive attitudes, high energy, and determination to do their very best.