Paly softball team after their game against Lynbrook.
Paly softball dominated Lynbrook 15-7 on Thursday
Amanda Goody, staff writer • April 29, 2024
Paly girls lacrosse loses 10-3 to Mountain View
Avery Reller April 25, 2024
Girls lacrosse fall to Los Gatos 13-5 tonight
Eliza Gaither, Creative Director • April 24, 2024

Girls Soccer beats Santa Clara 3-1

The girls soccer team played and defeated Santa Clara during a home game on January 4th.

The Paly girls soccer team played Santa Clara on Thursday the 4th and secured the win even throughout such rough conditions. The extreme rain and cold weather has been difficult for the team to play and practice in, however they powered through.

The game started with high intensity from all players. Junior Evin Steele scored the first goal within 15 minutes of the start  setting the tone for the rest of the game.

“It felt really good to have scored that goal and the moments leading up to it were so intense,” Steele said. “It was the first goal of the game and it felt good to get ahead so early in the game.”

The team went on to score 2 more goals against Santa Clara and only letting in one. The determination of the team and desire to win showed throughout both halves as the intensity never decreased.

“I was not able to play in this game however I did watch the whole time. It was so fun to see everyone trying their best and putting in their all for our first home game,” junior Claire Cho said.